Best Original Score:
- Carol – Carter Burwell
- The Danish Girl – Alexandre Desplat
- The Hateful Eight – Ennio Morricone
- The Revenant – Ryuichi Sakamoto & Alva Noto
- Steve Jobs – Daniel Pemberton
Best Original Song:
- Love Me Like You Do From Fifty Shades and Grey, Music & Lyrics by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Ali Payami, Tove Nilsson & Ilya Salmanzadeh
- One Kind of Love From Love and Mercy, Music & Lyrics by Brian Wilson and Scott Bennett
- See You Again from Furious 7, Music & Lyrics by Justin Franks, Andrew Cedar, Charlie Puth and Cameron Thomaz
- Simple Song #3 From Youth, Music & Lyrics by David Lang
- Writing’s On the Wall From Spectre, Music & Lyrics by Sam Smith & Jimmy Napes
Among the Best Original Score nominees, DanieL Pemberton and Alva Noto received their first Golden Globe nominations, while Carter Burwell was honored with his second nomination and Ryuichi Sakamoto received his third nomination. Alexandre Desplat was previously nominated seven times and Ennio Morricone received his ninth nomination. Desplat, Sakamoto and Morricone are all previous Golden Globe winners.
For a full list of nominations, click here. The awards will be given out at the The 73rd Annual Golden Globe® Awards ceremony on January 10, 2016 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.